£35000 - £37000 per annum + plus Training & Development
10 months ago
Registered Manager - Complex Needs Residential Setting - Gloucester
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager or an experienced Deputy Manager with acting up experience to join a highly regarded national care company to oversee their Residential service in Gloucester supporting individuals with complex care needs in their rehabilitation process.
In this role you would be supporting 10 service users and overseeing a large Care Team where you will be acting as line manager for a Deputy and a team of Senior Care workers, as such you must be an effective people manager with experience managing large services and staff teams.
With the companies commitment to the highest standard of person-centred care, there will be an expectation for the manager to be hands-on and fully involved in the service. There will also be expectations of working one week of on-call per month on a rota basis with the Senior team.
It is essential that you hold an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent qualification and have strong management skills, and be focused on delivering high quality care.
- Management or acting up experience in CQC Regulated services
- Extensive understanding of CQC Regulations
- NVQ Level 4 with the ambition to achieve your Level 5
- Experience working within a rehabilitation-focused service
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for an organisation with ambitious and exciting expansion plans, as well as a commitment to providing the highest standard of person centred care.
- Registered Manager - Complex Needs Residential Service
- Strong, Experienced Leader with residential experience preferable
- NVQ Level 5 qualification or willing to work towards it
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Registered Manager, Service Manager, Branch Manager, Deputy Manager