North London, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Annual Bonus, 28 Days Holiday
30 days ago
Registered Home Manager
Purpose of the Post
To facilitate the achievement of excellent outcomes for the young people in line with every child matters, along with high standards from inspections by supporting the manager to apply, or in their absence directly apply, good leadership and management of the home.
All young people are equally entitled to have their needs met in a fair and balanced way. Team Leaders are responsible for promoting equal opportunities for all and for challenging any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any young person or colleague on the grounds of race, religion, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation or any other perceived difference.
To be directly responsible for the following;
- Providing leadership and management of the Home.
- Managing the Home to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of the young people. Ensuring that the welfare of the young people is the paramount consideration in the provision of the service.
- Managing the Homes staff team.
- Manage a quality service aiming to achieve a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating.
- Providing a therapeutic environment that promotes and supports young people's recovery from abusive and traumatic life experiences.
- Representing the home to outside agencies and ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements imposed by them and requirements of commissioners.
- Maintaining occupancy levels that are both commensurate with the business needs of the service and needs of the young people placed.