Up to £40000 per annum + Bonuses
over 2 years ago
Panoramic Care is working with a Burton on Trent based children's residential facility on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager.
Our client is expanding its organization and is looking for a highly motivated and caring individual. They specialize in working with young people and families where they have high levels of experience in providing expert, care and education support.
Our Client is a leading provider across multiple locations in the UK. Their aim is to create positive change in young people's lives and achieve outstanding outcomes. The main focus is for their young people to enhance their existing skills, develop new ones, improve their educational attainment and support them to achieve their aspirations for the future.
- Delivering high-quality care to the children and young people in their first EBD home.
- Strategic planning for developments within the home as well as day to day matters.
- Responsible for 5 young people with complex needs.
- Level 5 NVQ or equivalent
- Children's residential experience (2 years minimum)
- Knowledge of Children Act 2015 and care standards Act 2000 Children's home regulations.
- Dedication to achieving the best outcomes for children
- Driving license
You will be required to:
- Hold or apply for a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service)
- Complete a screening process in line with Safer Recruitment procedures and Children's Home Regulations.
- Complete a Health Care Declaration as part of your registration.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: Up to £40,000 Plus Benefits of up to £12,000