Birmingham, West Midlands
£32500 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Registered Manager - Birmingham
Panoramic Care are working exclusively with an excellent client, a residential care provider for adults with autism, to find a Registered Manager for one of their services in Birmingham.
This is an exciting opportunity to hold the registration of a CQC rated 'Good' service, whilst working for an organisation that truly cares about person-centred care and values such culture.
- NVQ Level 4/5 (or willing to work towards)
- Experience with care for individuals with learning disabilities and/or complex behaviours
- Previous management experience within residential care - our client also welcomes applications from deputy managers looking to progress in their career!
- 28 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- NEST Pension scheme
- Retail rewards and savings
- Paid professional qualifications
- In house management training
To apply for this role, please upload an updated CV to be contacted by Chloe shortly.