Up to £38000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Registered Manager
Location: Berkshire, UK
Duration: Permanent role
Salary: Up to £38,000/Year plus benefits (Pension, Cycle to work scheme etc.)
Type: On-site | 37.5 hours per week with some on-call
We are looking for a Registered Manager, for a charitable organisation, which provides a wide range of services, including residential and supported living accommodations, short-breaks facilities etc. for people with Learning disabilities and Autism, through its collaboration with local authorities and presence in schools.
Experience and qualifications:
- Must be an experienced Manager
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care
- Have previous experience in LD and Autism
- Responsible for ensuring that all costs are handled within the predetermined budgetary framework and that budgets are established, reviewed, and maintained.
- To assist and manage personnel in accordance with legal standards while adhering to all performance management and disciplinary guidelines.
If you are a registered professional, who specialises in providing care and services to adults with autism and learning disabilities, then this is the role for you. Please apply to the link below or get in touch with Vinay at 0117-2840827, if you need more information on the role.