Up to £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Registered Manager
Full time: 37.5 - Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 & Some on call
Salary: Up to £32,000
In the role as a Registered manager, you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities and mental health conditions in a supportive living home which is rated GOOD with the CQC. This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful care company with big growth plans.
The role includes:
- Ensure that the service provides a safe and productive living environment and that all anti-social or discriminatory behaviour is appropriately managed
- Develop a programme of supportive care and rehabilitation which is grounded in the principles of Recovery and Personalising and which furthers the aims and objectives of the service and organisation.
- Ensure that each service user is supported to develop and pursue a positive, personal support plan that contains clear and agreed objectives that are regularly reviewed.
- NVQ 5 in health and social care or equivalent
- Must have mental health experience
Previous registration experience
This is a great opportunity to join the team and make a real difference in the organisation.
If you are interested in the role please get in contact with me, if this isn't right for you, but there's someone in your network you think will be well suited, I would be hugely appreciative of any referrals.
k.harrison @ panoramiccare.co.uk