Up to £33000.00 per annum
6 months ago
The organisation is one of the UK's leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and one of the largest providers of NHS cataract surgery in the UK. They are looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse to join our friendly team based in Bristol working in one of their first-class hospitals, providing all your focus and attention to each one of our patients.
Benefits of joining us as a Registered General Nurse:
- £28,091 - £33,293 per annum salary
- Continuous training and development programme
- Bonus 1 - June - Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
- Bonus 2 - February - hospital/company related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 4-day shifts - (8am-6pm)
- No evenings and only 1 in 4 weekends
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to us each year.
- We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision - our outcomes are some of the best in the UK, with low complication rates.
- We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
- We have over 40 hospitals and many more planned to open in 2022
What you need to apply:
- A current NMC/HCPC registration.
- 12 months post-registration experience.
- Passionate about developing a career in Ophthalmology.