£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Community Registered Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the company
My client supports individuals with mental health needs to live as independently as possible in their own home and community. They are a CQC regulated service.
The organisation has a unique 'people-led' company culture which means that people come first. The core values of Family, Impact and Teaming are at the centre of the 'Make It Personal' culture and they drive all policies, processes, systems, and services as well as behaviours and results.
For our client, a 'cultural fit' is equally as important as skills, experience and competence and people are hired, measured, and rewarded on this basis.
As Registered Manager of this new start up service, you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and the initial launch of the service. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
- To ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and that they are aware of the relevant regulations that apply to the service being managed and uphold regular review for compliance auditing.
- To attend and participate in meetings with Social Services and wider MDTs
- Ensure CQC compliance
- Upholding patient and clinician welfare at all times
- Hold weekly team meetings and 1:1 supervision with office staff.
- Work with recruitment to ensure correct staffing levels
- Ensure clinicians training is compliant
- To provide strong leadership of the administration, transition, care, and people management that are aligned with company core values.
- Have the ability to demonstrate knowledge of current standards and regulations.
- To maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the organization, within the financial budget or other parameters set out.
- To maintain Care and management skills at the current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that standard of practice and network within Bristol forums and events to build relationships.
- To manage the services within the business in accordance with standards agreed and in line with accepted best practices.
For further information or to apply for the role please contact me on 07488889744 to go over the role in some more details.