£49000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Panoramic Care are currently recruiting for various Registered Home Manager roles across London and Southeast England.
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Our clients are currently in search for registered home managers for BOTH specialist elderly residential care homes and residential care for adults with learning difficulties and complex behaviours.
- CQC and care home management experience
- NVQ level 4/5 in Health and Social Care
- Strong team-leading and team-work skill
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
This role is 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday. As a care manager, you will be expected to work shift patterns including weekends and bank holidays when required.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
Please contact me via the details below if you are interested in any of the opportunities stated, or alternatively please feel free to send over an updated CV.