£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a Registered Care Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to help with the growth of a small residential care home?
Panoramic Care are currently working with a client in Cornwall to recruit two Registered Care Managers for their specialist autism-specific residential care homes for adults and children.
£30,000-£35,000 per annum.
Permanent, full-time: 39 hours a week, Monday-Friday, with an expectation to be on call one weekend a month when cover is required.
- NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) with CQC experience
- Experience with supervising a team within a care environment and rota management
- An understanding of learning difficulties and specialist residential care services
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- The ability to produce clear reports and keep accurate records and IT skills
- An excellent ability to think and act quickly to take appropriate action in challenging situations
- Relocation package: our client is willing to support the successful applicant with a relocation package closer to the homes to help find the most suitable and committed care manager for their homes
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
If this is an opportunity you would like to take up, please get in contact with Chloe or alternatively, upload an updated CV to be contacted shortly.