£29000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced deputy manager or manager of an elderly care and dementia service? Panoramic Care are working with a specialist residential elderly care provider to find a Registered Home Manager for a client based in Carlisle.
This role has great opportunities for career growth, with the client aiming to expand the size of the home within the next year, providing a great opportunity for a current deputy manager or home manager to enhance their involvement in leadership and management within a residential care home.
- Experience with CQC
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care; no clinical experience required
- Double vaccinated against COVID-19
- Full time 12-month FTC to cover maternity leave
- 40 x hours per week - Monday - Friday and on call every 2-3 weekends
- Availability to start: beginning of March 2022 to allow a 1-month handover with the current registered manager to cover maternity leave with
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
- Career progression: the potential to move into a Head of Care role at the home or possibly other opportunities across the group after 12 month FTC has passed
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities