£34000 - £35500 per annum
11 months ago
Role: Regional Support Manager
Salary: £35,500 (+car allowance)
Type: Full time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Panoramic Care are working with a fantastic client to find a Regional Support Manager for their residential and domiciliary care services for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
In this role, you will be expected to oversee the day-to-day running of their services within the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire region, assisting the Registered Managers of these homes. This role will require travelling across the services.
- NVQ level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience as a Registered Manager, Service Manager or Area Manager
- Experience of specialist residential care for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs
- Extensive knowledge of CQC
- Experience with supervising a team within a care environment and rota management
- Demonstrable understanding of the legislative requirements around care of vulnerable people
- A driving licence
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
If this is an opportunity you would like to take up, please get in contact with Chloe or alternatively, upload an updated CV to be contacted shortly.