Up to £36000 per annum + £4000 Car Allowance, £600 Guaranteed Bones
6 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Senior Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Branch Manager to join one of the UK's fastest growing Healthcare Tech specialists.
My client is about to take the next step in an ambitious expansion and will be looking to more than double in size and become an international business operating across 3 continents over the next 18 month / 2 year.
With such exciting plans, they need a Regional Recruitment Manager / Managing Consultant who's ambition and drive match that of the business and the board.
My client is building the technology to power the health and social care workforce. From first revenue in 2017, they have grown to a team of 80 people across the UK. Their goal is to become a category defining tech company that empowers the entire health and social care workforce across the UK and internationally.
The core product is a marketplace that connects care providers to nurses and care workers looking for flexible shifts. This product has an annual turnover of £80m and is used by more than 1,000 care providers across the UK.
As a Regional Manager you will take ownership over a geographical area and be tasked with a 360-recruitment role, one that will see you introducing my client and their products to Healthcare Services / Care Homes and relating business whilst working to attract Nursing professionals to the onboarding team.
As a Regional Manager you will be the face of the platform within your region, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers to meet and exceed targets, with the ultimate goal being to grow the volume of shifts within your region. You will have BD support but will also be expected to contribute with sales and existing client expansion.
You will identify opportunities and threats within your geographic area and utilise your support team to ensure clients' needs are met and that you have delivered an excellent standard of customer support.
- Taking ownership of your geographic region and managing the portfolio of clients within it, being responsible for shift numbers in your region
- Business Development and existing client expansion
- Growing and developing a high performing support team within your region, ensuring that your clients' needs are met with adequate supply
- Performance management, appraisals and weekly 1:1's with your team
- Managing the whole company experience from delivering training, seeing a client through to success phase and focusing on retention.
- Building relationships with Care Home Managers, Owners, HR, Finance and Operations Professional
- Monitoring the performance of your region, identifying at risk clients and re-engaging churned locations
- Clearly communicating with your team regularly about upcoming opportunities and where they should be focusing their efforts
- Using feedback from frontline users to guide product development
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Must be able to lead a team proactively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous recruitment experience
- Natural relationship builder, networker and team player
- Ability to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks
- Experience within the care sector or start up environment preferable (but not essential)
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + 8 Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage start up
- Fun, friendly and collaborative start up office environment
- Regular company and social outings