6 months ago
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with a leading and national provider that specialise in providing high quality Residential Services to adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We are recruiting for a Peripatetic Manager to predominantly operate across the organisation's services throughout the Midlands, Northampton, and London Region.
· You'll have plenty of experience working with those with learning disabilities or complex behaviours.
· You'll have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
· A good knowledge of relevant H&S regulations
· Confident, flexible, and efficient, you're happy to work on a shift basis, and, where required, to be on call
· Above all, you'll be committed to providing person-centred care that gives real equality of opportunity to all those you're working for.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do apply with an up to date CV and contact details and I will be in touch to discuss further.