£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Panoramic Care is currently working with one of the regions best care providers have a brand new, unique role for a Regional Clinical Nurse.
Our client is looking for a nurse with a person-centred caring nature, patience, and a passion for providing excellence in care. As a Regional Clinical Nurse, you will have the autonomy to practice, lead, train, and support whilst ensuring the physical, emotional, and medical requirements of our residents are met.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a variety of dedicated, well-trained healthcare professionals, providing support to several services across Watford, Cambridge, and Uxbridge.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Regular monitoring visits to homes within the region to complete clinical audits.
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Address the care and health needs of each resident and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- Support with issues of clinical governance as they arise
- Support Home Managers by providing guidance and coaching in all areas of clinical service
- Provide support and guidance in Safeguarding matters.
- Provide advice to Home Manages and assist where necessary on pre-admission assessments
- Establish effective working relationships and other healthcare professionals
- Support with developing good relationships with appropriate local external bodies
- Conducting investigations of accidents/incidents where required
- Always maintain confidentiality.
- Always respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every service user and/or resident is always maintained.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive, and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
- To complete nursing shifts as required by the services
If you are a Nurse, Registered Manager or Clinical lead, looking to step away from the pressures of senior management, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will be someone that is engaging, compassionate and respectful.
- You will need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
- Experience of writing detailed care plans including, risk assessments and diet plans.
- Have a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DoLs/MCA is essential.
- You will pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
What you will get in return:
As a valued member of staff, you will receive a very comprehensive package.
- Excellent induction and training programmes
- Car allowance
- Paid travel expenses
- Paid NMC revalidation
- Workplace pension
- Support with continuous professional development
- Paid annual leave
- Uniforms provided
- Mental health support for staff through a partnered charity