£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
REGIONAL NURSE- TRANSITIONAL CARE
Salary up to £45,000 per annum + travel expenses
Panoramic Care are pleased to present this excellent Regional Nurse post based in the South of England. This is a fantastic opportunity to really impact and make significant changes within this organisation.
As part of this role you will be transitioning multiple residential elderly care homes into complex care and mental health settings and supporting the staff team with this. Additional to this you will also be required to undertake some hands on care.
What is required:
- Experience in a Senior Nurse/ Clinical Lead/ Deputy Management
- Prior experience in mental health and ideally should also be an RMN/RNLD
- Prior experience in managing teams
- Ability to work with the team to drive forward and market the development of our complex care business, sharing our vision of progressing residents with high acuity complex care needs, along a progressive pathway onto a recovery-led journey
- Will be required to undertake clinical assessments of potential residents, often who will be challenging and complex cases
- Ideally have some knowledge in Dementia
You will be required travel between services (based in Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex; services do not tend to be more than around 60 miles away from one another, at the upper end) so driving licence will be required.
If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch today with Decima on 0117 4094 050 or apply below!