Up to £40000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Role: Recruitment Manager
Salary: £40,000 & comission
My client is supports individuals who can present profound & multiple learning disabilities such as Autism/ASC, Behaviours that challenge, Communication Difficulties, and Mental Health.
As a Recruitment Manager you will lead a team of Consultant to meet and exceed targets, with the ultimate goal being to grow the volume of shifts.
You will identify opportunities and threats within your geographic area and utilise your support team to ensure clients' needs are met and that you have delivered an excellent standard of customer support.
- To liaise with recruitment agencies and to effectively recruit to senior roles.
- Regular review and use of our Applicant Tracking System, interpreting analytical data and providing reports on recruitment metrics and trends
- To manage and coordinate jobs fairs and industry careers events
- To manage the production of printed and online recruitment promotional materials, including proof reading, organising print runs, liaising with external design agencies, and some in-house design work as necessary
- To liaise with external job boards to post adverts and manage the budgets.
- Significant full lifecycle recruitment experience (including DBS and Right to work checks), within a high volume and similar multi-sited organisation
- A keen interest for values-based recruitment
- Creative thinking and brand awareness
- Analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- A well-established healthcare provider who invests in their team
- A growing company making a huge difference in people's lives everyday.
- Excellent management and supportive staff.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Support Worker Awards
- Team Building Days
- Excellent Induction and Training
- Company Nest pension