South West England, England
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Panoramic Care is supporting a leading care provider in the South West in their search for a Quality Support Manager.
This provider goes the extra mile to provide care and support within their services and are looking for somebody to help develop and maintain the highest standards across the board. You will work within an established team of support managers and cover residential and domiciliary services.
If you have a passion for quality and standards within the care sector and are ready to progress to the next step in your career, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Quality or Improvement experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of adult social care sector or healthcare.
- CQC background.
- Auditing, investigation, and analysis.
- Onsite free staff parking.
- Full company induction and continuous training.
- Company Pension.
- Access to a proportion of your earnings before payday.
- Opportunities for development & career progression.
- Discounts of up to 20% across hundreds of retailers and online.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please contact Kieron on 0117 456 8950