£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager
Location: Remote (with some expected travel)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Panoramic Care are currently working with an excellent client who have an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will work on several tactical and strategic procurement activities including the implementation and management of category strategies and the creation and delivery of new contracts.
What the role entails:
- Day to day purchasing responsibilities including sourcing goods & services and raising PO's.
- Procurement sourcing, demand management and cost avoidance (e.g. by running requests for information, requests for procurement, eProcurement and negotiations, using economic and data analysis tools & techniques) as well as the monitoring of suppliers to ensure compliance with negotiated conditions.
- Contribute to research & analysis (spend, cost benchmarking, etc.) to identify saving opportunities and develop strategic procurement activities.
- Detailed practical knowledge of Procurement and the vendor selection process
- High level of commercial acumen
- Experience of managing procurement processes across multiple businesses/sites
- Practical knowledge of professional services agreements
- Practical knowledge and a pragmatic approach to the whole tender process from running RFIs & RFPs, to drafting contracts
- Ability to read and write key elements of commercial contracts
- Ability to work with, influence and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of managing multiple categories of spend
- Professional qualifications in Procurement such as MCIPS (or studying toward them), would be a distinct advantage.