£30000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
Plumbing and Gas Trainer - Bristol
My client are a prestigious academy who are all about personal growth and putting learners first. They are searched for an experienced tutor to deliver apprenticeship programmes to a majority of adult learners.
What's on offer?
- 37.5 hours a week (21 hours contact time)
- 8-4pm, Mon-Fri
- Salary up to £35,000
- 30 days holiday
What do they need?
- Level 3 in Plumbing and Heating or similar
- Trade experience
- Education experience
- To plan and deliver teaching and learning which meets curriculum requirements and the needs of all students on a range of programmes but primarily a gas engineering apprenticeship.
- To maximise retention, achievement and success of students.
- To work assist the close knit team to design, develop, manage and review programmes in the curriculum area.
-To ensure that individual learner needs are met in a responsive way, in line with the concept of inclusive learning, and an outstanding student experience.
- To monitor, review and evaluate the quality of assessment processes and practice and ensure awarding body standards are maintained.