North London, London
£32000 - £43000 per annum + Yes
over 1 year ago
We have exciting opportunities for a Senior Physiotherapist / Physiotherapist Manager and Physiotherapist to join a leading Hospital group in North London.
The Physiotherapy service at the Private Hospital has an opportunity for an enthusiastic, positive and driven Physiotherapist/Physiotherapist Manager to join the team.
The post-holder will work as part of the team to provide physiotherapy services to inpatients and outpatients, as required and maximise business potential and ensure cost efficiencies.
They are proud to be 'Individually different. Altogether better' and it is only through our people that they will achieve our mission to:
"Provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which they would be happy to treat their own families"
They do this by asking you to work within their core values:
* Beyond Compliance - Going above and beyond to improve our business
* Personalised Attention - Taking time to care for others
* Partnership and Teamwork - Inclusive and collaborative
* Investing in Excellence - Working to be the best
* Always with Integrity - Respected, admired and reliable
Standards of Care
To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based physiotherapy is delivered to patients
* To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met
* To act as a resource of specialist clinical knowledge and information for nursing staff and other allied professionals
* To promote reflective practice and learning in order to ensure that care given is research based, appropriate and responsive to patient needs
* To ensure that all provision of physiotherapy is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
* To work closely with the consultants for the achievement of effective patient management ensuring that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
Apply asap to be part of this great team, don't miss out.
Call Siama on 0786 173 2177 or email your CV