£00000 - £1 per annum + £20 per hour + travel expenses
12 months ago
PERIPATETIC NURSE- NORFOLK/SUFFOLK
£20 PER HOUR + TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID
36 - 48 hours per week
Paid Pension Scheme
NMC registration fee paid
Panoramic Care are currently working with an elderly care provider who are looking for an experienced nurse to join their organisation. As part of this position you will be commuting to several elderly residential and nursing homes to provide clinical support as necessary.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable to the Regional Manager/Director for delivery of the agreed improvement plan for the Home.
- To work alongside the nursing team on a shift pattern to ensure continuity of practice and care provision to the residents
- Maintain the safe day to day running of the Home, working in partnership with the Home Manager and senior team in the home.
- To develop, promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
You will be required to work shifts on days, nights and weekends to cover the requirements of the homes.
- Previous nursing and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
- Registered Nurse (active pin)
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career as a Peripatetic Nurse and join a company which offers excellent benefits and career progression!
Please apply or get in touch for more information.
- 0117 456 8950//