North West England, England
Up to £65000.00 per annum + + Car Allowance
6 months ago
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a national mental health provider who have a fantastic opportunity for a Peripatetic Manager covering the North East and North West area.
This role involves overseeing a variety of setting for adults with the following needs:
* Mental Health Needs
* Complex needs
* Physical Disabilities
* Older persons
As part of this role you will be travelling to services and providing support where needed, assisting with any troubleshooting and supporting Managers.
This provider are looking for an individual who has a wealth of experience working within a mental health/ LD/ elderly care environment, has a clinical background as RNLD/RMN/RGN with ACTIVE PIN and is happy to travel to services taking on a multi site role.
- Experience with those with learning disabilities/ mental health needs/ older persons
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care Management
- Previous registration & excellent understanding of CQC
- Current Pin registration as RNLD/RMN/RGN
- Wealth of benefits on top of a competitive salary (up to £65,000 per annum)
- Career Progression opportunities
- Mon- Fri working pattern
- Excellent Annual Leave/Pension package
- Car Allowance paid
- If you have any queries for this Peripatetic Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950