£20000 - £29000 per annum
3 months ago
I'm really excited to be supporting my client in their search for a PE Teacher to join their PMLD school.
They are looking for a pupil centred PE Teacher with experience working with children with disabilities to teach PE and run the department.
The pupils that attend the school have physical disabilities or complex medical/neurological conditions and many have additional needs including communication difficulties, learning difficulties and sensory impairments. Candidates will need to have special school experience.
The school are offering between £20,000 and £29,000 and ideally, they would like someone to start in September.
Purpose of the role:
- Teaching PE across all phases (3-19) which is differentiated to meet the needs of students.
- To plan, organise and implement an appropriate teaching programme that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfil their potential.
- To organise and lead sports clubs and activities and assist with residential/day sport trips and activities as required
- To be responsible for a class; monitoring and reporting on their progress and to carry out some general teaching as required.
- PE Teacher at a PMLD to teach and run the departemnt
- Start September or ASAP
- Salary: £20000 - £29000
- Permanent / Full time
I'd be happy to discuss the role in more detail with you if you feel this opportunity is of interest to you or someone you know. Call Ellie today on 0117 456 8950.