West Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Annual Bonus, Laster Eye Surgery
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity for a patient focused qualified RGN or ODP Outpatient Manager, for day surgeries.
My client is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide
A 5-Star rated Eye Hospital based in the West Midland with leading consultant surgeons supported by specialist eye care teams. The Hospital is in a desirable location with easy and accessible public transport links making your commute to work as smooth as possible, as well as offering free parking if required.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Up to £45,000 p/annum
- Annual Bonus
- 33 days Holidays
- Flexible working patterns
- Continuous training and development
- Discounts on retails, social activities
- Free laser eye treatment for you and friends and family discount
- Private Healthcare
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional Registered Nurse or ODP with a passion for patient care, a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some essentials you'll need to have:
- RGN with NMC or ODP registered with the HPC
- Experience with day surgery / operating theatre / outpatient setting
- Able to effectively lead and manage a motivated multi-skilled team
- Evidence of audit and change in practice to reflect evidence-based practice
- Experience of Recruitment, induction, development and management of staff