Up to £62000 per annum + car allowance & mileage
5 months ago
Operations Manager - Residential & Nursing - South-West
£62,000 plus £3,000 car allowance
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager or Operations Manager with extensive managerial experience within elderly residential and nursing services to join a highly regarded care company as their Operations Manager covering their services in Bristol and surrounding areas in the South-West.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the care standards and CQC compliance across all of the services, and promote the person-centred and quality driven culture of the company. Due to the senior nature of this position there will also occasionally be an expectation for travel to the South-East, however mileage is covered.
Within this role you will have to be a strong and competent leader, able to competently manage a large team of people to deliver the highest standard of person-centred care within CQC Regulations. As such, you will need to have strong managerial experience, demonstrable CQC competencies, and ideally a nursing qualification with an active pin.
- Extensive experience within Elderly Nursing Homes
- Understanding of CQC Regulations
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Managerial exposure in clinical settings
- Registered Nurse with an Active Pin
- Previous Operations Manager Experience
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for a fantastic organisation within a committed and high-performing team.
- Operations Manager - Residential & Nursing - South-West
- Registered Nurse with Active NMC Pin preferable
- Strong, Experienced Manager Required
- £63,000 + £3,000 car allowance
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Operations Manager, Registered Manager, Head of Care, Nursing Home Manager