Up to £39730.00 per annum
6 months ago
Ofsted Registered Manager- Warrington
Panoramic Care are pleased to be working with a highly regarded care provider who are looking for an Ofsted Registered Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will oversee the full running of the home and be expected to support employee relations and identify/support Deputy Managers, Senior Residential Support Workers & Residential Support Workers whose performance fails to meet the required workplace standards for their individual roles.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Can do and driven attitude who can lead by example
- Experience Managing a care home or service
- Autism background.
- Experience within Childrens Residential homes.
- NVQ level 5 in adult social care is desirable.
What you will receive:
- 30 days holiday
- Outstanding career progression with two new homes planning on being opened early next year.
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly value based care provider with a great reputation. If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 4094 343.