£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Nursing Home Manager-Elderly Residential-Cheshire
Panoramic Care are pleased to be working with a highly regarded care provider who are looking for Nursing Home Manager to join their team on a permanent basis for their 80+ bed specialist residential, nursing, dementia residential care home in the Cheshire area.
You will direct all aspects in the day-to-day running of the home. Promoting a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal health and care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy, independence and choice are upheld.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Strong CQC knowledge
- Active NMC pin (RGN or RMN)
- Previous commissioning experience (Desirable)
- Experience of working and leading/supervising a team in a large caring environment
What you will receive:
- Competitive annual leave
- Excellent training and progression opportunities, from day one, with career pathways to enable you to grow and develop
- Access to their fantastic Employee assistance programme in association with BUPA
- Salary of £65,000-£75,000 negotiable DOE
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly value based care provider with a great reputation. If that sounds like you and you're interested in exploring this role further, please get in touch today on 0117 456 8950.