£34220 - £41600.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
- Working across 2 units - dementia and general nursing.
- up to £17.99 per hour plus £3.12 enhancement for nights.
- 37.5 hours per week.
I am currently recuiting for a Night nurse vacancy working in a service beautifully situated in a tranquil valley just 2 miles from Penzance. this service boasts:
- Beautiful woodlands and gardens
- Specialists in dementia care
- Multi sensory room
- Reminiscence room
- 1950's style hairdressing salon
The residents are supported by a very experienced team of nursing and care professionals and a manager with many years of experience of working at the home who is highly respected by those that work with her.
Their extensive training and development programmes for staff underpin the companies commitment to making all of their services a great place to live and work.
- To work in partnership with the resident, family/friends/advocates; advising on procedures and any changes that may occur throughout the residents stay, ensuring that risks are identified and managed and care is evidence based to meet the needs of the residents.
- Formulate and update residents' care plans.
- Liaise with all professionals using their expertise to ensure effective collaboration and communication with the wider multidisciplinary team acting as the residents advocate
- Provide a high standard of direct nursing care to residents
- To supervise and monitor care practices
- To ensure care is delivered in a manner sensitive to the individual residents
About the client
WINNERS OF THE OUTSTANDING CARE AWARDS - EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR
With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, my client employ staff who are looking for more than the 9-5, people who can recognise that every resident is unique and understand that no two days will ever be the same.
Their mission is to enable and prmote all residents to enjoy a quality lifestyle in beautiful environments and pride themselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of their teams.
- You will be supported by a very experienced team, with fantastic learning and development opportunities for all.
- You will always get a free meal whilst your working a shift.
- Enhancments for overtime, Nights and weekends plus double pay on bank holidays
- You will be set up a pension in line with government initiative.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid lunch breaks
- Emploer commitment to further your knowledge and skills through a dedicated CPD programme and a chance to progress with formal qualifications.
- The opportunity to leave work at the end of every shift knowing you have made a difference!
This is a fantastic opportunity for any RN looking to take the next step on the career ladder, working with an organisation that values and supports its employers every step of the way.