£100000 - £200000 per annum
9 months ago
Panoramic care are recruiting on behalf of an ever-growing private health and social care provider who are looking for an experienced Mergers are Acquisition Director to join their finance Business arm of the business and take a lead on all UK acquisitions.
You will be responsible for leading on all acquisitions that the business has in the pipeline and sourcing new opportunities. This will be the full life cycle of the acquisition process and you have a small team to support you. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing deals
- Preliminary due diligence and analysis
- Leading on negotiations
- Presenting your findings to the board
You will have the following:
- Degree in Finance
- Background in Corporate finance/ Investment banking/Consultancy
- Experience in Start - up/Private Equity backed companies with a component of Care is desirable but not essential
- £100K base salary + Guaranteed bonus (OTE of £200K)
- Option to buy stocks within the company after a preliminary period
If this sounds like you and you would like to join a rapidly growing company, please get in touch on 0117 456 8950.