Up to £33000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Role: Mental Health Nurse
Salary: Up to £33,000 plus £5k welcome/relocation bonus
What you will be doing
As a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) , you will ensure people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
You will have access to the Company plus £5k welcome/relocation bonus Wellbeing team, which is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work?
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Things that you will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
The shift patterns include working nights and weekends, 12.5 hours a day, 3-4 days a week. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working 3 days one week, 4 days the next.
What you will get
- Annual salary of £29,000 - £33,000
- £5,000 welcome bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities