Up to £42000.00 per annum + 33 Days Annual Leave, NMC Revalidation
3 days ago
Are you an experienced Nurse who is passionate about creating and leading a skilled workforce to deliver great healthcare? Join us, a service that is rated Outstanding by the CQC as Lead Specialist Nurse and feel valued and supported.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will join our service, a mental health rehabilitation hospital in Staffordshire that provides services for women with complex mental health needs.
As a senior member of the team, you will contribute to the strategic development of new and innovative services for adults requiring inpatient care for their mental health conditions.
With experience for the NHS or private sector, you will oversee the quality and management of nursing care, patient care and the clinical environment with 24-hour responsibility for staffing. This will see you manage and direct the delivery of clinical services, ensuring it complies with statutory regulations, current legislation, and operational policies and meets quality standards.
Your career with my client will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
- Accept 24-hour responsibility for the hospital wards on a rotational basis within the framework of the on-call structure
- Monitor the performance and conduct of staff. This will include, where appropriate, involvement in the disciplinary process
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all service users, employees and visitors
- Ensuring the confidentiality, security and accuracy of data and information and compliance
- Evaluates the extent to which legislation and organisational policies and procedures on health, safety and risk management have been implemented and ensures compliance across the service
- Regularly assesses risks and uses the results to make improvements and promote best practice
- Maintains a focus on patient safety and risk reduction strategies
As an Associate Specialist, you will have:
- First level nurse with evidence of professional development, relevant skills and knowledge
- Good understanding and knowledge in the mental health inpatient systems and services
- Relevant experience within a rehabilitation or acute setting
- Proven track record of leadership and management skills and evidence of CPD training relating to leadership and management
- Previous experience in a senior nurse role within a service
- At least 3 years post-registration experience as an RMN/RNLD
What you will get
- Annual salary of £42,000 (37.5 hours per week)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow.