£470000 - £480000 per annum
4 months ago
Panoramic Care are working with a specialist elderly care provider who are looking for an experienced Lead Nurse to work in a home, providing the highest possible standards of care and support in Bristol. You will be joining a great team at a top ranked care home which offers a wide range of personal care and nursing care to older people.
What is required:
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Management experience
* Strong team-working skills
* A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
* A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
This role is 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday. As a lead nurse, you will be expected to work shift patterns including weekends and bank holidays when required.
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
Please apply below if of interest or get in touch with Chloe for more information!