Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Panoramic Care is supporting an East Anglia-based SEMH school in their search for an Interim Senior who is a qualified SENCO to join their team ASAP. This role will be a mixture of leadership and teaching responsibility.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- A strong and confident teacher
- Experience in a Primary SEMH school
- Experience in a senior leadership position such as Head of Department or above
- Experience within school improvement
- Motivated by making an impact and improving education for young people.
- Qualified SENCO
They offer a competitive day rate! If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, then please call Kieron on 0117 456 8950.