Up to £0.00 per annum
19 days ago
I am working with a fantastic Primary School in Oxfordshire who are looking for a part-time SENCo to join their team on a 3 month basis.
- Responsible for the Inclusion Team including Teaching Assistants
- Assist in leading and managing the creation and implementation of school strategy plan
- Secure school improvement and delegate the necessary responsibilities
- Raise individual pupil achievement standards
- NASENCo obtained
- Ensure children w/ SEND are indentified as early with support put in place as soon as possible
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.