North East England, England
about 2 months ago
Panoramic Care are currently working on a fantastic opportunity where our client are looking for an experienced individual to support with their launch of a social care academy in the North East.
You will be coming in on a 3-6 month basis as an Interim Project Manager and will be partnering with care providers, the local education institute and others in order to lead in training and all oversight of adult social care.
You will be overseeing the marketing campaign around ASC in the area and all opportunities within this. Including exploring different demographics / ways into ASC and reviewing the deprived areas and how to support into this.
Also looking at developing training pathways, supporting with age workforce, CQC frameworks and working with commissioning to creat a one workforce approah across the area, developing Health & Wellbeing within the workforce.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Ability to lead on work and start building relationships
- A significant Health & Social Care background
- Workforce background/ commissioning/ performance measures
- Must have good understanding of regulated services/ contractual agreements
- Immediately availability
In reward you will receive:
- A 3-6 month contract
- Very competitive day rate
- Hybrid working
- An opportunity to expand your experience and launch/ take ownership of a crucial project within this area.
If you are keen to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me today or apply below! Interviews will be held next week.