Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
An excellent Secondary School in Oxfordshire are looking for a Specialist Learning Support Teacher to join the team, with a possibility of the contract becoming permanent following the 3 months.
In this role:
- Participation of planning and delivering differentiated curriculum
- Promote ethos of engagement in learning
- Demonstrate and integrate good learning behaviours
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience in teaching to SEND students
- Providing advice and guidance to SLT and subject leaders on individual learning and effective teaching strategies
If you feel you would be a good fit, please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss further.