4 months ago
ITU Manager - Band 8b equivalent
Competitive daily rate paid- 6 month contract
Panoramic Care are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced ITU Manager to join a private healthcare provider in the London area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your experience and support the Intensive Therapy Unit with all aspects of staff management and support with all investigations, auditing, clinical governance, risk management as well as all other responsibilities as expected.
This hospital has a Critical Care department that combines HDU & ITU, covering a wide variety of clinical specialties including; Cardiac, Thoracic, Neuro, Spinal and complex GI, complex Maxillofacial reconstructive procedures and Urology with the majority of cases being Cardiac therefore experience of working within a Cardiothoracic ITU is desirable.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
What you will need to have to be considered:
- NMC registration
- ITU qualification
- Current ITU experience at similar level
- Leadership and management experience
- Good knowledge of all aspects of staff management
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements within the ITU environment
- Good knowledge of clinical governance and risk management
- Experienced in conducting investigations following incidents and undertaking of Root Cause Analysis
- Immediately availability
- 6 month contract with the possibility of continuing permanently
- Very competitive daily rate
- Opportunity to join a leading provider
- Very useful ITU experience gained through the department
This interim post has an immediate need for support. Therefore interviews will be held as soon as this week with the view for a successful candidate to start as soon as next week. Please contact or apply today to be considered.