5 months ago
Panoramic Care are supporting with an urgent requirement for a Director of Community Nursing. This is based in the Wales area and involves working on a contract basis for 6 months.
This role involves providing clinical leadership, ensuring a professional, visible role model to nurses. You will ensure the professional standards are maintained, encouraging a culture of continuous learning and innovations. You will convey complex messages to others in a manner that is easily understood and will encourage others to accept accountability and responsibility, and to take every opportunity to develop.
To be considered for this fantastic interim opportunity you must have the following:
- Be educated to Masters level or equivalent qualification, knowledge and/or experience supplemented by highly specialist qualification to doctoral level equivalency.
- Registered Nurse background with current NMC registration.
- Clear understanding of the concept and working arrangements of diverse clinical areas.
- Detailed understanding of the provision of health services.
- High level knowledge of all current issues related to professional nursing practice.
- Significant post registration experience at a very senior nursing level.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive daily rate and the opportunity to utilise your skillset.
If you are interested, please do not miss out as CV deadline is by Monday 18th July, with interviews held the week following. Please apply below or contact me on 0117 4094 050 to find out more.