Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
6 - 9 months
Panoramic Care is supporting a reputable healthcare agency in the recruitment of an Audit and Compliance Manager. Reporting into the Clinical Lead, you will be a key member of the Compliance and Governance team, ensuring that standards are compliant across the agency.
This role will allow you to be a vital part of an exciting, growing and thriving company. You will be working fully remotely and no day will be the same.
- Leading auditing processes
- Carry out analysis on the systems and processes used within the agency
- Internal audits
- Provide documentation for data monitoring
- Develop action plans from audits
- Produce reports on internal standards
- Constantly review policies
- Data interpretation
- Healthcare setting
- Sound understanding and knowledge of social care
- Compliance and auditing
- Strong administrative skills
To find out more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.