Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£29000 - £30700 per annum
10 days ago
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with a highly regarded provider of education, who are looking for a full-time permanent Instructor - Instrumentation to join their establishment.
They are looking for someone to assess and train apprentices in their place of work and carry out learner reviews. You will also get preparation time to do marking and write ups.
For this role it is not essential that you are already a qualified assessor, if you are an industry professional who is at the stage of their career where they want to train the next generation of young Engineer's then our client is looking forward to your application.
This is a great opportunity to work for an excellent provider of education in Middlesbrough who are looking to grow their team due to an increase in apprentice numbers.
- Instructor - Instrumentation
- £29,000 - £30,700
- NEST Company pension scheme
- 30 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Be in charge of the "pre course/module" preparation to guarantee that all materials and resources are accessible at the delivery's scheduled start time.
- Must possess appropriate technical certificates and trade discipline qualifications with relevant experience.
- Obtaining or working toward a recognised teaching credential.
- Posses or be willing to pursue a recognised Assessor qualification (if required).
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Vinay on 7893921024 / 0117-2840827