Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£29000 - £30700 per annum
3 days ago
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with a highly regarded provider of education, who are looking for a full-time permanent Instructor - Electrical Engineering to join their establishment.
They are looking for someone to assess Electrical Engineering apprentices in their place of work and carry out learner reviews. You will also get preparation time to do marking and write ups.
For this role it is not essential that you are already a qualified assessor, if you are an industry professional who is at the stage of their career where they want to train the next generation of young Engineer's then our client is looking forward to your application.
This is a great opportunity to work for an excellent provider of education in Middlesbrough who are looking to grow their team due to an increase in apprentice numbers.
- Instructor - Electrical Engineering
- £29,000 - £30,700
- NEST Company pension scheme
- 30 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Must possess a level 3 certificate in electrical engineering or installation.
- Obtaining or working toward a recognised teaching credential.
- Posses or be willing to pursue a recognised Assessor qualification (if required).
For further information, please contact Vinay on 7893921024 / 0117-2840827 or