Up to £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Information Governance Manager - North Bristol.
Our client in North Bristol are looking for an Information Governance Manager. They are a Registered Charity who offer a unique blend of retirement villages, complete with specialist care homes.
The Information Governance Manager is to support the Information Governance Lead to deliver the Information Governance portfolio of projects as well as to ensure compliance with the requirements of GDPR, the DSP Toolkit and other national standards, guidance and legislation. The post holder will be the first point of contact for providing advice and support to all staff on information governance concerns. The post holder will work with all colleague groups to raise awareness of Information Governance throughout the Trust, overseeing training, communication, and policies. The Information Governance Manger will have access to advice from the Trust's externally facing DPO.
- A working knowledge of all aspects of information governance legislation and requirements.
- You understand how to break down work into stages and can manage several projects concurrently.
- Ability to build relationships, bring groups together and chair meetings.
- Ability to explain the key data protection and privacy concepts to non-experts and create communications for a diverse audience.
- Ability to influence at all levels in the organisation and able to develop and build strong relationships with people of different business and technical backgrounds.
- Ability to work with the organisation stakeholders to embed data governance roles and responsibilities
- IG qualification or in-house training.
- Project management qualification.
2 Year FTC - 30 hours per week.
Salary: £38,500 pro rata (£33,000 per annum based on 30 hours per week)
Blended Home/ office 50/ 50. Depending on needs of the business.
- At least 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life assurance at 4 times salary.
- Savings on shopping website to save on weekly spends, but also treats and holidays.
- Extensive induction programme and training opportunities with both internal and external training providers on a range of topics.
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme after 12 months' service.
- Employee referral scheme to reward colleagues who recommend their friends to work here.
- Colleague achievement and recognition schemes.
- Colleague opinion and feedback schemes.
- Employee assistance programme should you require confidential support.
- Career development opportunities.
- Free Parking