Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£28000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Panoramic Care is supporting a Multi-Academy Trust in their search for an HR Advisor to join their centralised teams in Newcastle.
This MAT is a thriving and collaborative partnership of primary and secondary schools across the northeast of England. They work together to provide high-quality education for each and every learner.
They are looking for an experienced HR professional to provide support across these key areas:
- Resourcing, recruitment and inductions;
- sickness absence management;
- performance management;
- disciplinary investigations and hearings;
- grievance handling;
- pay, job analysis and job evaluation;
- restructuring, redundancy and organizational change; and
- application of trust terms and conditions and policies
- 38 weeks with 10 on-call days
- 37hr working week
- up to £32,000
- Education experience desirable but Strong HR Advisors considered.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please contact Kieron on 0117 456 8950