Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £86000.00 per annum + plus car allowance
about 2 months ago
Hospital Director - CAMHS Service - Coventry
Circa £90,000 plus car allowance
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hospital Manager or Operations Director to join a highly regarded care company to oversee their state-of-the-art hospital in Coventry, which will see you directly managing the service whilst also having operational oversight.
In this role you will be supporting a Multi-disciplinary care and clinical team in supporting young people detained under the mental health act with a focus on rehabilitation to transition them into independent living within the community.
Within this role you will have to be a strong and competent leader, able to competently manage a team of people to deliver the highest standard of person-centred care within CQC Regulations. As such, you will need to have strong managerial experience, demonstrable CQC competencies, and a nursing qualification with an active pin.
- Registered Nurse with an Active Pin
- Clinical Management Experience within hospitals or similar care settings
- Understanding of CQC Regulations
- Experience within a CAMHS setting
- Experience training and developing staff members
- Operational management experience
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary plus bonuses, and the opportunity to be a Senior Leader for an organisation with ambitious and exciting expansion plans, as well as a commitment to providing the highest standard of person centred care.
- Hospital Director - Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
- Registered Nurse with Active NMC Pin
- Strong, Experienced Manager Required
- Circa £90,000 plus car allowance
For further information or to apply for the role, please call James on 0117 409 4215.
This role would suit: Hospital Manager, Hospital Director, Operations Manager, Nurse Manager