Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000.00 per annum + + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a national mental health provider who have a fantastic opportunity for a Home Manager in the Manchester area.
This role involves overseeing a setting for adults with the following needs:
- * Mental Health Needs
- * Complex needs
- Neuro disability
As the Registered Home Manager you will oversee the success, the quality, the profit and loss, the community and local authority links but will be supported by your Regional Director of operations, the clinical team and a clinical nurse manager. As the Home Manager you will be given a great deal of autonomy and will lead by example, drive your team and push for continuous improvement daily. You will provide person centered and quality driven care and ensure that you make every day better for both the people who live in your home and the people who work there.
This provider are looking for an individual who has a wealth of experience working within a similar environment, has a clinical background as RNLD/RMN/RGN with ACTIVE PIN and working with those with learning disabilities or mental health needs.
- Experience with those with mental health needs
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care Management
- Previous registration and 3 years' management experience
- 'Good' or 'Outstanding' track record with CQC
- Current NMC Pin registration as RNLD/RMN/RGN
- Competitive salary (up to £60,000 per annum)
- Perfomance related bonus up to £10,000 per annum
- Career Progression opportunities
- Mon- Fri working pattern
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Access to a qualified coach within the first 6 months of joining
- Paid NMC pin after 12 months - worth £120
- Retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline.
- Comprehensive induction program.
- If you have any queries for this Registered Manager role or you are interested in applying, contact me now!
0117 456 8950