Up to £34000 per annum
5 months ago
We are one of the industry leaders in Automotive Training and we are looking for Heavy Vehicle Technical Tutor to join our Training Academy on a full time, permanent basis.
Successful applicants will be seasoned HV Technicians who are passionate about educating the next generation of apprentices; previous experience training apprentices is beneficial but not necessary.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £34,000
- 38 days holiday
- 8.30-4.30, Mon-Fri (4pm on Fridays!)
- Central Bristol location
- Access to onsite gym
- Free parking
Your responsibilities as an Automotive Technical Trainer will involve:
· Delivering training of the highest standards in vehicle repair to apprentices
· Ensuring each apprentice is supported in the development of skills and behaviours and provided every opportunity to achieve a successful outcome
· Providing fair assessments against prescribed criteria
Your skills and qualifications as an Automotive Technical Trainer will include:
* Strong background as an HV Technician in the automotive industry
* Minimum Level 3 NVQ/ATA or a similar recognised qualification
* Experience of delivering training to apprentices or skilled professionals
* Level 3 qualification in Education and Teaching or equivalent