Up to £34000 per annum
13 days ago
We are one of the industry leaders in Automotive Training and we are looking for Heavy Vehicle Technical Tutor to join our Training Academy on a full time, permanent basis.
Successful applicants will be seasoned HV Technicians who are passionate about educating the next generation of apprentices; previous experience training apprentices is beneficial but not necessary.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £34,000
- 38 days holiday
- 8.30-4.30, Mon-Fri (4pm on Fridays!)
- Central Bristol location
- Access to onsite gym
- Free parking
Your responsibilities as an Automotive Technical Trainer will involve:
· Delivering training of the highest standards in vehicle repair to apprentices
· Ensuring each apprentice is supported in the development of skills and behaviours and provided every opportunity to achieve a successful outcome
· Providing fair assessments against prescribed criteria
Your skills and qualifications as an Automotive Technical Trainer will include:
* Strong background as an HV Technician in the automotive industry
* Minimum Level 3 NVQ/ATA or a similar recognised qualification
* Experience of delivering training to apprentices or skilled professionals
* Level 3 qualification in Education and Teaching or equivalent