West Midlands, England
£38000 - £40000 per annum
9 days ago
Panoramic Care are working exclusively with a fantastic client, a community based social care provider for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs to find a Health and Safety Manager.
This will be a full-time, permanent position, with a salary of up to £40,000.
This role is home-based, however you will be expected to travel to the services on a regular basis.
- Have up to date knowledge of HSE regulations and policies
- NEBOSH Diploma or NCRQ Diploma in Applied Health and Safety
- NVQ Level 5 of CMIOSH
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a social care environment
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in providing competent advice to a social care workforce, including senior managers/directors
- Full drivers license and a willingness to travel
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Chloe on 01174090402