South Yorkshire, England
£44000 - £57000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Panoramic Care is delighted to be supporting a reputable provider of care and education in the recruitment of a Head of Residential. Our client is looking for an experienced Manager to work closely alongside the Principal of the College to lead the residential team and provide operational management.
The College's residential provision caters for up to 20 young people aged 16-25, with homes within the community.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the team to ensure the best quality care for the service users
- Be the CQC Registered Manager of the provision
- Oversee placement transfers and admissions
- Be the Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Have responsibility for the budget of the residential provision
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be a CQC Registered Manager with a NVQ Level 5
- Have experience of working with young people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Overseen multiple services
- Domiciliary, Supported Living or Residential experience will be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity to support a leading provider of education and care in ensuring only the highest standards of care throughout the provision. You will be part of a close-knit, dedicated team and have access to some of the best training in the sector.
They are also offering a competitive salary of £44,000 - £57,000.
To explore this role further, please get in touch at