£32000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Panoramic Care are working with a highly reputable private healthcare provider who are on the lookout for an experienced General Radiographer to join their private hospital based in Essex.
The department covers Theatres, CT, MRI, Mammography and Ultrasound. You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
- HCPC registered as a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- General X-ray experience
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
- Flexible shift options
- Excellent CPD & training
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
If you're an experienced General Radiographer looking for a new opportunity within a company that provides excellent rewards, recognition, and training, please get in touch on 0117 456 8950!